Saturday, November 8, 2014

In Loving Memory of Jeffrey Van Croonenborg - "JVC"

Jeffrey Van Croonenborg 'JVC'
26th November 1959 - 30th October 2014

Video from Funeral at this link > Jeff's Funeral














































































































Some day the silver cord will break
And I no more as now shall sing'
But, O the joy when I shall wake
Within the presence of the King!

Some day my earthly house will fall,
I cannot tell how soon 'twill be,
But this I know - my All in all
Has now a place with Him for me.

Or some day when my Lord will come,
And called to meet Him I'll be blest,
He then will say to me, "Well Done,"
And I shall enter into rest.

Someday, till then I'll watch and wait,
My lamp all trimmed and burning bright,
That when my Savior I will greet,
My faith will then be changed to sight.


























No comments: